Academic Housing Providers (EHS), based in 1987, is a not-for-profit housing supplier that caters completely to the life-style of scholars and interns residing in New York Metropolis.
EHS affords a number of all-inclusive, amenity-loaded residences positioned in NYC’s most treasured and subway-accessible neighborhoods, and scholar/intern housing is offered by the summer time, semester, or tutorial 12 months.
Plus, if you’re a scholar residing in Academic Housing Providers, you possibly can refer your mates and obtain a $200 bonus for every new scholar that you simply check with EHS.
About Academic Housing Providers
Academic Housing Providers gives college students and interns from throughout America and from over 50 nations worldwide with a spot to name house in New York Metropolis.
EHS creates robust scholar communities in partnership with colleges and universities that embody a scholastic surroundings and promote the values of range, independence, progress, and life-long friendships.
Their Scholar Life Program affords residential actions, in addition to many particular occasions in and across the metropolis, that encourage college students to find your important new residing neighborhood and the wonders of New York Metropolis safely and affordably.
EHS additionally affords round the clock emergency on-call companies, and their totally educated residence administrators can present steering and medical referrals for those who’re ever in want.
Academic Housing Providers Referral Program
The EHS Refer-A-Friend Program offers you $200 for those who refer one other scholar who’s in search of a spot to stay.
Solely the referrer is supplied with the $200 bonus incentive, but when two qualifying buddies are prepared to be the referral and referee, then you possibly can each break up the motivation to obtain $100 in money every.
In case you are an EHS scholar, please be at liberty to share your contact info within the under feedback to alternate referrals with different readers and share the bonus incentive.
Referral Program Guidelines
- You should be a scholar to be eligible for the EHS Refer-A-Pal Program.
- You can be paid $200 for each particular person that you simply check with stay at Academic Housing Providers for all semesters.
- You can be paid your referral price after the brand new scholar has been in residence with Academic Housing for 60 days.
- There is no such thing as a restrict to what number of referral charges you possibly can earn.
- To ensure that a reservation to rely as a referral, the reservation should be a brand new reservation for a minimum of 1 full semester. A brand new reservation means somebody who has by no means lived with EHS up to now.
- The EHS scholar making a reservation should point out at time of reserving the title of the coed that referred them. As soon as the reservation is booked, a referrer can’t be added after.
- The referral is void if the brand new reservation is canceled.
- Referrals totaling $600 or over are topic to federal revenue tax.
For those who’re a scholar or intern in New York Metropolis, contemplate Academic Housing Providers for a secure and handy place to stay and full your research.