Best Credit Cards Amazon
The Best Credit Cards Amazon Purchases
If you trying to find best credit card amazon for yourself shopping at Amazon you’ll want to give some thought to the credit card you’re using for these amazon purchases.
if you’re interested in earning travel rewards _you’ll want to maximize the points on every dollar you spend.
After research cashkeychain team find for you best credit cards for amazon purchases by focused on the rewards and perks that come with each card. These cards really worth it if you’re paying interest or each month on time, and only spend what you can afford to pay.
Best for: cash back Amazon and everywhere
If you prefer a versatile cash-back credit card with a solid earning rate at Amazon (and everywhere else), the Citi® Double Cash Card is hard to beat. You’ll earn 2% back (1% at the time of purchase and 1% when you pay your bill) on all purchases, with no limit to what you can earn.
- Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Balance Transfer Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.99% – 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.99% – 23.99% based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi’s discretion.
- annual fee $0
- Simple earning structure
- no hidden fee.
- Some cards earn higher rates of cash back on rotating categories
Best for: Amazon as a bonus category
Discover it® Cash Back, the Chase Freedom Flex℠ offers 5% cash back on the first $1,500 (then 1%) spent on rotating bonus categories every quarter, once you activate the bonus each quarter via your card account.
- Earn a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
- Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target® or Walmart® purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
- Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
- Earn 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
- No annual fee.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases, then a variable APR of 14.99 – 23.74%.
- No minimum to redeem for cash back. Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
- No annual fee
- smart bonus cash-back categories
- welcome bonus
- Booking through Ultimate Rewards portal can restrict outside earning potential
- Varying percentages and rotating calendar categories require extra attention.
- 3% foreign transaction fees
Best for: purchase protection
One reason is that Amex Offers often runs bonus-point promotions for Amazon purchases. All you have to do is check the currently available Amex Offers via a tab under your account. If you’re eligible, just register and make purchases with your card to earn those extra points.
- Earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel. Starting January 1, 2021, earn 5X points on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
- 5X Membership Rewards® Points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy complimentary access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits through American Express Travel with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts® program at over 1,100 properties. Learn More.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. That’s up to $50 in statement credits semi-annually. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- Long list of travel benefits, including airport lounge access and complimentary elite status with Hilton and Marriott
- Annual statement credits with Saks and Uber
- Bonus categories leave something to be desired
- One of the highest annual fees among premium travel cards
Bst for Amazon and Whole Foods
The Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card offers 5% cash back on Amazon and Whole Foods purchases, including Amazon gift cards. Cardholders also get an extra 5 to 15% cash back on certain promotional items, which is one of the highest rewards rates you’ll find. This makes the card a great option for your Amazon purchases.
Best for: everyday spending
- Earn 2X Membership Rewards® points on everyday business purchases such as office supplies or client dinners. 2X applies to the first $50,000 in purchases per year, 1 point per dollar thereafter.
- Enjoy the flexibility to put more purchases on the Card and earn rewards when you buy above your credit limit*.
- You’ve got the power to use your Card beyond its credit limit* with Expanded Buying Power.
- More buying power for your business means more opportunities to earn points. That’s everyday business with the Blue Business Plus Card.
- *The amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us, and other factors.
- 0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 13.24% – 19.24%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors at account opening.
- No Annual Fee
- 15,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $1,000 in the first three months.
- Welcome offer worth $300.
- Expanded buying power above your credit limit
eep spending can be difficult everymonth .
Best for: everyday purchases
The best credit cards for Amazon purchases 2021
- Includes Amazon as a bonus category for Q4 2020: Discover it® Cash Back
- Often includes Amazon as a bonus category: Chase Freedom Flex℠
- 50% bonus if you make 30 purchases each billing period: Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Best for purchase protection: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Any American Express card that has an Amex Offer for shopping with Amazon