Promotions and bonus offers from CapEd Credit Union (capedcu.com) can be found updated here.
CapEd Credit Union was established in 1936 and is headquartered in Meridian, ID. They have 12 locations throughout Idaho.
See our bank offers page for more offers. Top offers can be found from Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, Aspiration, TD Bank, BMO Harris, Bank of America and many more.
Membership Information For Credit Union:
Membership in CapEd Credit Union is open to anyone who joins the Idaho CapEd Foundation with a one-time $20 membership fee. Employees, retirees, volunteers, and students of a public, private, or parochial school in any of the following also qualify: Idaho counties of Ada, Adams, Blaine, Boise, Camas, Canyon, Elmore, Gem, Gooding, Jerome, Lincoln, Owyhee, Payette, Twin Falls (limited), Valley, or Washington. Immediate family members of current CapEd members or anyone who meets membership qualification are welcome to apply.
CapEd Credit Union Get $100 & Give $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: You get $100 & an Idaho school of your choice get $100
- Where it’s available: ID
- How to earn it:
- Open a CapEd High Yield Checking
- Have a monthly direct deposit or electronic payment (payroll direct deposit is the simplest)
- Enroll in CapEd eBanking and eStatements
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases that post and settle during the monthly qualification cycle
- You get $100 deposited into your account and you give $100 to an Idaho school of your choice in education regions 3 or 4.
- When it expires: Expiration date not listed
More great bank bonuses here (e.g. Chase promos, Bank of America promos, HSBC promos).
Waive The Monthly Fee
No monthly service fees
- To receive your $100 deposit and give $100 to your selected School District/Foundation, earn the preferred APY on balances up to $10,000, and get the ATM fee refunds, you must meet qualifications in any of the first three full qualification cycles after your account is opened.
- To meet qualifications, 12 debit card transactions must post and settle to the account during the qualification cycle; at least one direct deposit or automatic payment must post and settle this account during the qualification cycle; and, be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatement notices.
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $25 per qualification cycle.
- Upon meeting qualifications the $100 will be deposited into your CapEd checking account and the $100 School District/Foundation funds will be paid to them directly.
- Valid for members who do not have a CapEd personal checking account.
- Offer available on personal accounts only.
- Limit one account per SSN.
- Limited time offer.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings