Chase Bank is awesome at offering special bonus promotions for new Checking, Savings and Business account sign-ups.
Read about the $500 Chase promotions below.
$500 Chase Coupon Promotion: Checking & Savings
This $500 coupon offer for a new Chase Checking and Savings account is available online from time to time. These $500 online offers tend to get taken down before the expiration date so it’s best to not wait until the last minute for them.
The offer is for a $300 bonus for a new Checking account and a $200 bonus for a new Savings account.
The $500 coupons are also mailed to certain markets around the country. I’ll often see them in the trash bins at local post offices.
Your residence must be within 30 miles of a Chase branch in order for you to take advantage of the mailed offer.
If there isn’t a currently available $500 offer, see our Chase coupons page for other Checking/Savings promotions.
Here are the details of the last $500 offer I received:
You can earn a $300 bonus for opening a Chase checking account (requires Direct Deposit) and a $200 bonus for a Chase SavingsSM Account.
For the $300 Checking bonus:
- Open a new Chase checking account and deposit the minimum opening amount within 10 business days of account opening.
- You’ll then have to set up a Direct Deposit to the account within 60 days of account opening.
For the $200 Savings bonus:
- For this bonus, you’ll have to open a new Chase SavingsSM account with a minimum opening deposit of $15,000 or more in new money and maintain a balance of at least $15,000 for 90 days.
- If you do end up receiving this offer, be sure to read the fine print on how to waive the Monthly Service Fees associated with each account.
Also, if either the Checking or Savings account is closed by you or Chase within 6 months, you’ll have the bonus money deducted at closing!
Service Fee Info:
Chase SavingsSM has no Monthly Service fee when you do one of the following each statement period: Option #1: Keep the minimum daily balance in your account at or above $300; Option #2: Have at least one repeating automatic transfer from your Chase checking account of $25 or more each month. One time transfers do not qualify. or, Option #3: Have a linked Chase Premier Plus Checking, Chase Premier Platinum Checking, or Chase Private Client Check Account. Otherwise a $5 Monthly Service Fee will apply. A $5 Savings Withdrawal Limit fee will apply for each withdrawal or transfer out of this account over six per monthly statement period.
Chase $500 Bonus For Business Checking
This $500 bonus offer from Chase is for their Business Checking account, and direct deposit is not required. When accessing the promotion link, you’ll be asked to sign on to your Chase online account. This means the offer is only accessible to those with other Chase products (i.e. personal Checking/Savings, credit cards, etc.). Once you get to the coupon page, you’ll get a unique coupon code generated and you’ll have to take that coupon into a local branch to take advantage of the offer.
Chase has also been mailing out more targeted $300 and $500 offers for Business accounts as well.
- Expiration: *Offer is currently expired, but keep up with the $200 Business Checking bonus here.
- Bonus Amount: $500
- Related Bonus: Chase Checking/Savings Coupons
- Competitor Bonus:
- Account(s) Eligible: Chase Performance Business Checking® (or Chase Performance Business Checking® with Interest) account, or Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM
- Availability: Nationwide
- Hard/Soft Inquiry: Soft
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding Eligibility: Not available in-branch
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $20 for Performance Business Checking®
- Waive the fee by maintaining qualifying business deposits of at least $50,000.
- Bonus Requirements:
- Deposit $500 in new to Chase funds and maintain that balance for at least 60 days.
- Keep the account open at least 6 months, or you will forfeit the bonus!
- The offer is not available to existing Chase Business Checking customers or those who have closed accounts within the past 90 days.
- Your $500 bonus will post 10 days after all the requirements are met.
- Limit of one new Business Checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
While a $500 bonus is one of the higher value promotions around, keeping a $50,000 balance is a bit steep so this may not be the best deal for everyone. You may be more interested in these personal account bonuses from Chase if you haven’t already taken advantage of them.
Be sure to account for the $20 monthly fee (if you can’t waive it) while maintaining your $500 balance for the bonus.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings