Chase Private Client has a targeted $2,000 bonus offer available to existing Chase Bank customers. If you’re not already a Chase banking customer, take a look at their Checking, Savings and Business account promotions here. Chase has bonus offers for several of their accounts. The Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ and Chase Business Complete Banking℠ are two good Checking options with sign-up promotions.
Let’s review the offer below.
See all of these Chase banking pages:
[Expired] Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus Offer (Targeted)
- What you’ll get: $2,000 bonus
- Where it’s available: Available in AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV
- How to earn it:
- Available to existing Chase customers only.
- Join Chase Private Client
- Within 45 days, transfer $250,000 or more in or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible Chase accounts.
- Eligible accounts include qualifying Chase checking, savings and/or investments accounts.
- Ineligible accounts include Chase business checking and savings accounts, any You Invest℠, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts, and CDs.
- Maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
- When it expires: 4/14/2021
The information for Chase Private Client has been collected independently by MoneysMyLife. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
How To Waive The Monthly Fee
There are no monthly fees for being a Chase Private Client. Just maintain the minimum $250,000 relationship balance in your qualifying accounts.
- Eligible Accounts: qualifying Chase personal checking and savings accounts, as well as J.P. Morgan investment accounts (opened in a Chase branch and serviced by a J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor or Financial Advisor).
- Ineligible Accounts: Chase business checking and savings accounts, any You Invest℠ accounts, any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts (such as Traditional and Roth IRAs, Keoghs, SEP and SIMPLE IRAs, and 401(k) plans); CDs; insurance products; fixed and variable annuities; J.P.Morgan Fund Accounts; 529 College Savings Plans; attorney trust accounts; client fund trust accounts; as well as Government or Non-Profit accounts.
- The qualifying new money cannot be existing deposits, funds or securities held by you at Chase or its affiliates. AND 3) Maintain at least a $250,000 balance for at least 90 days from the date of funding (gains and losses to qualifying investment balances from trading or market fluctuation will not be counted for purposes of meeting the balance requirements).
- After you have completed all the above requirements, we will deposit the bonus in your new account within 30 business days.
- To receive this bonus, enrolled checking account must be open and in good standing at the time of payout.
- Additionally, fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- You can only participate in one Chase Private Client Checking℠, Chase Sapphire℠ Checking or You Invest℠ new money bonus in a 12 month period from the last bonus enrollment date.
- Coupon is good for one time use and only one bonus per account.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- Product terms subject to change.
- For more information on other checking accounts, please see a banker or visit chase.com/checking.
Chase Private Clients receive a variety of unique solutions and benefits, along with a dedicated internal team. There are no membership fees to be a Chase Private Client. You’ll need to maintain a minimum balance of $250,000 in any combination of qualifying Chase personal and business checking and savings accounts, as well as J.P. Morgan investment accounts.
This offer is obviously only for high cash flow customers. The $2,000 bonus does make storing $250,000 away for Chase Private Client status much more reasonable.