Elevations Credit score Union will give College of Colorado Boulder college students a $100 bonus whenever you open a Buff One Banking scholar checking account with a free debit card and eStatements via August 31, 2017.
About Buff One Banking Accounts
Buff One Banking accounts are for College of Colorado Boulder college students solely.
Should you qualify, Buff One Banking has no month-to-month service prices and no minimal stability necessities.
Should you aren’t already an Elevations Credit score Union member, then a $25 member financial savings deposit is required (your membership share in Elevations Credit score Union).
In an effort to get the $100 bonus, a debit card and eStatements are required on the time of account opening.
Take a look at this Buff One Promotional Page to open your account on-line at this time and earn a $100 bonus.
$100 Buff One Banking Promotional Particulars
- A brand new Buff One checking account required for eligibility.
- You should be a brand new Elevations member and a College of Colorado scholar.
- Debit card and eStatements required at time of account opening to obtain $100 provide.
- Restrict 1 $100 provide per distinctive Social Safety Quantity per 12-month interval.
- Age 13 or older.
- If the account doesn’t stay open via Could 1, 2018, the $100 will probably be charged in opposition to the account stability at time of closing.
- The $100 will probably be described as a dividend adjustment in your account.
- You’ll obtain a 1099-INT type stating dividend earnings for tax reporting functions.
- Can not use $100 bonus to fund $25 membership financial savings account necessities.
- Supply legitimate Could 1 via August 31, 2017.
In case you are a scholar on the College of Colorado, make the most of this Buff One Pupil Banking provide to get a $100 bonus.