Fidelity is another top stock brokerage firm often compared alongside Charles Schwab, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Ally Invest, J.P. Morgan, etc. We rank Fidelity as one of the best stock brokers for Research tools.
They are one of the largest brokers when you’re talking sheer number of clients. Low fees and great features are what Fidelity is all about.
Along with great service, they are always providing very attractive sign-on bonuses and offers for new accounts.
While I prefer TD Ameritrade’s ThinkorSwim, Fidelity does have a pretty nice platform in Active Trader Pro.
Now, on to the promotions…
Featured Investing Promotions
Fidelity Get $100 For Opening An Eligible Account
After you open your new account, add at least $50 within 15 days. Once that’s done, they’ll deposit $100 into your account.
Each eligible account has unique features which you should consider prior to opening. This offer does not constitute a recommendation by Fidelity as to which, if any, account is appropriate for your personal situation.
Fidelity $50 Bloom App Signup Offer
Fidelity is launching Fidelity Bloom℠, a free financial app and debit card with automated cash rewards to help you build long-lasting habits.
- They’re offering a $50 welcome bonus when you signup and deposit $25 or more.
- You can only signup and open the mobile app with an iOS device. Android is coming soon.
Fidelity Youth Bonus: $50 Offer For Ages 13 – 17
- What you’ll get: $50
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- How to earn it: Open a Youth account for your teen ages 13 – 17 (no other requirements).
- When it expires: None listed
Waive The Monthly Fee
The Fidelity Youth account has no monthly fees.
- No further investment or trading is required to qualify for the offer.
- Parent or guardian of the teen must initiate the application process and once completed, the teen will receive instructions on how to activate their account.
- Cumulative bonus awards credited to taxable accounts associated with your teen’s social security number or tax identification number, as applicable, including those held at an affiliate of Fidelity, totaling $600 or more within a calendar year will appear on their consolidated Form 1099.
*Don’t forget to check out all available stock broker promotions on my list here
*You may also be interested in offers on our Bank Promotions Page
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings