Ibotta is one of the best cash back shopping sites. There are so many cash back shopping portals starting up it’s hard to decide which one to use. Luckily, they are all free to use so you really can’t go wrong.
The only problem would be spreading your cash back earnings too thin across too many different sites. Most have a threshold of cash back you have to earn before being able to cash out.
*I personally use Rakuten (formerly Ebates) for all my cash back shopping, because they were the ones who started it all and I was on board since the beginning. That doesn’t mean Rakuten will earn the highest percentage of cash back at every store either. What you’ll end up finding out is different sites will give different amounts of cash back for different stores. I’d say the key would be finding a site you’re comfortable navigating through, and one that has your favorite stores.
Next, I’ll review some of the features of Ibotta.
Ibotta $10 Bonus With The Browser Extension
Add the Ibotta browser extension to make it easier to earn cash back on groceries and online shopping. Shop as you normally would and the extension will let you know when a cash back opportunity is available.
Plus new users will get a $10 welcome bonus. Use one of the referral codes below:
Ibotta Bonus: Referral Program
- Earn $10 every time you refer a friend to Ibotta.
- Just send them your referral code and you’ll get $10 when they redeem offers on the Ibotta app or browser extension.
- See the referral program details here.
How Does Ibotta Work?
- Get cash back for shopping online
- With the Ibotta browser extension, you can earn cash back on groceries and everyday purchases from your computer.
- Get cash back with 500+ exclusive offers at your favorite grocers and delivery services. Look out for more retailers coming soon.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings