Find J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing promotions and bonuses here.
This is J.P. Morgan’s online investing product. You can trade stocks, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), fixed income, and options. Find all other Chase Bank offers here. More investment promos here.
The following types of accounts are available with J.P. Morgan Self-Directed:
- Individual Brokerage Account
- Joint Brokerage Account
- Roth IRA
- Traditional IRA
There is no minimum amount required to open a J.P. Morgan Self-Directed account. You’ll get unlimited commission-free online stock, ETF, and options trades. Options contract and other fees may apply.
See all of these Chase banking pages:
Featured Investing Promotions
J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing Bonus: Up To $625 Offer
- Get up to $625 when you open and fund a J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing account with qualifying new money.
- $625 when you fund with $250,000 or more
- $300 when you fund with $100,000-$249,999
- $125 when you fund with $25,000-$99,999
- Get unlimited commission-free online stock, ETF, fixed income, and options trades when you open an account.
- $0 Online Commission trades
- Choose an account that’s right for you: General Investing, Traditional IRA or Roth IRA.
- Access our secure, easy-to-use trading experience online or through the Chase Mobile® app.
- Our powerful tools and resources are built to help you take control of your investments.
- Buy, trade, sell stocks online or the Chase Mobile App.
- Offer expires 10/10/2022
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE: NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT FDIC INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings