MoviePass provides you entry to limitless motion pictures at over 4,000 taking part theaters close to you for less than $9.95 per 30 days with no blackout dates and no commitments.
You may see a brand new 2D film each 24 hours for a flat, month-to-month payment of solely $9.95, and you may even go to motion pictures on opening night time.
How To Use MoviePass
1. Browse motion pictures and showtimes on the MoviePass app.
2. Convey your MoviePass card and smartphone to the theater.
3. When you arrive on the theater, use the app to check-in.
4. Upon check-in, your card shall be activated for half-hour. After half-hour expires, your card will deactivate and you’ll have to examine in in your app once more.
5. Use your MoviePass card on the field workplace or kiosk to buy your ticket and benefit from the present.
MoviePass permits you to see all main motion pictures at over 4,000 main theaters nationwide with no blackout dates.
Take a look at MoviePass.com for a listing of authorised theaters and to enroll at this time.
- All Main Motion pictures.
- All Main Theaters.
- $9.95 Per Month with No Dedication.
- You Can See 1 Film Each 24 Hours.
- You Can See Every Film 1 Time.
- You Can See Solely Normal 2D Screenings (3D/IMAX Not Presently Accessible).
- Your Membership Does Not Start Till You Obtain Your MoviePass Card Inside 5-7 Enterprise Days.
- Browse Theaters and Showtimes on the MoviePass App.
- Use Your MoviePass Card to Get Your Ticket on the Field Workplace or Kiosk.
- An iPhone or an Android Cellphone is Required to Use MoviePass.
Should you take pleasure in watching motion pictures at residence as an alternative, you might be concerned with a free trial of Amazon Prime to observe free motion pictures and TV exhibits on any system.
Should you go to the theater to observe motion pictures regularly, then MoviePass can undoubtedly prevent cash, as MoviePass can pay for itself even in the event you solely see 1 or 2 motion pictures per 30 days.