Find up-to-date promotions and offers from Sharepoint Credit Union here. Typical offers range from $100 to $200.
Sharepoint Credit Union was established in 1933 and is headquartered in Bloomington, Minnesota. They have just 6 locations in the state.
For more current offers, see our bank bonuses page. Popular offers can be had from banks like Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, Aspiration, Bank of America, BMO Harris and many more.
Compare their rates with the nation’s top Savings rates here, top Checking rates here, and the top CD rates here.
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Where it’s available: MN
- How to earn it: Receive up to $200 match on your initial deposit when you set up direct deposit.
- When it expires: 7/31/2020
How To Earn The Bonus
EARNING THE BONUSWAIVE THE MONTHLY FEEFINE PRINT
Receive up to $200 match on your initial deposit when you set up direct deposit.
The Sharepoint Checking account has a $5.95 monthly fee that can be waived with 10 or more point-of-sale transactions monthly.
- All accounts subject to approval.
- Restrictions apply.
- SharePoint will match up to $200 with the initial deposit.
- Funds will be deposited into qualified member’s checking account at account opening.
- Funds will be held until a minimum of $300 has been received via direct deposit within 60 days of account opening.
- Direct deposit of $300 per month is required.
- If direct deposit is not set up within 60 days of account opening, member is no longer eligible for promotional funds.
- SharePoint reserves the right to reclaim funds if the account is closed within six months.
- Member is responsible for any related taxes according to MN laws.
- Not valid with any other promotions.
- Promotion is limited to (1) $200 incentive per member, with no prior checking relationship within the last six months.
- Promotional funds will be deposited by 7/31/2020.
- Federally insured by the NCUA.