Find up-to-date promotions and offers from Tulsa Federal Credit Union here. Typical offers range from $50-$100.
Tulsa FCU was established in 1943 and is headquartered in Tulsa, OK. They have locations in OK.
For more current offers, see our bank bonuses page. Popular offers can be had from banks like Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, Aspiration, Bank of America, BMO Harris and many more.
See current membership info.
[Expired] Tulsa FCU $100 Checking Offer
- What you’ll get: $100
- Where it’s available: OK
- How to earn it: Open a checking account and within 90 days of account opening, setup a minimum $250 qualified direct deposit recurring for at least two months.
- When it expires: 2/28/2021
How To Earn The Bonus
EARNING THE BONUSWAIVE THE MONTHLY FEEFINE PRINT
Open a checking account and within 90 days of account opening, setup a minimum $250 qualified direct deposit recurring for at least two months.
The free checking account has no monthly fees.
- To qualify you must establish a reoccurring direct deposit of at least $250 from an employer or government agency to the new Tulsa FCU checking account.
- The $100 bonus will be deposited into the checking account within 60 days of the fulfillment of the direct deposit requirement.
- Account must remain open for six months or the $100 bonus will be deducted at closing.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS form 1099INT.
- Eligible checking accounts include Free, Rewards, and Interest Rewards opened at Tulsa FCU’s Midtown location only.
- The maximum bonus amount is $100 per household.
- Offer not available to existing or prior checking account holders within the last 90 calendar days.
- Must be eligible to join the credit union and must be at least 18 years of age to qualify.
- Employees and volunteers of Tulsa FCU and their immediate family members residing in a single household are not eligible.
- All programs, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
This offer is only offered at the Tulsa FCU’s Midtown location. There are better deals elsewhere. Also, take a look at the promos from HSBC, Chase and Bank of America and more here.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings