The U.S. Postal Service Federal Credit score Union will provide you with a $150 bonus whenever you swap to USPS FCU Checking and arrange a direct deposit, legitimate by means of March 31, 2016.
This supply is obtainable for each new and current members of the USPS Federal Credit score Union.
To be eligible for the $150 bonus, it’s essential to have a checking account with a $1,500 mixture month-to-month minimal direct deposit, Digital Department Residence Banking, and a Visa Test Card.
Membership in U.S. Postal Service Federal Credit score Union
You’re eligible for membership in case you are an worker or retiree of the:
- United States Postal Service.
- Family Members of USPS FCU Members.
- Relations of current USPS FCU members.
- Spouses of individuals who died whereas inside the subject of membership of this credit score union.
- Worker of a Select Group.
USPS Federal Credit score Union Checking $150 Bonus Provide
1. Go to this Promotional Link to make the swap to USPS FCU Checking by March 31, 2016.
2. Arrange a $1,500 mixture month-to-month minimal direct deposit to your new checking account.
3. Arrange Digital Department Residence Banking and a Visa Test Card.
4. The $150 bonus will probably be posted to your financial savings account inside 30 days of your first direct deposit.
The bonus can’t be mixed with different promotional provides.
For current credit score union members, you have to be 18 years of age, in good standing, and never have prompted a loss to the credit score union to obtain the bonus.
It have to be a brand new direct deposit arrange on an account.
Direct deposits which might be transferred from one USPS FCU account to a different USPS FCU don’t qualify as a brand new direct deposit.
Credit score union staff, officers, committee members, and members of their rapid households will not be eligible for the bonus.
The U.S. Postal Service Federal Credit score Union has branches in Washington D.C.; Capitol Heights, MD; San Fernando, CA; Raleigh, NC; and Pittsburgh, PA.